Technoelectronica Ltd's Terms of Service of W-Link Mobile Application
In effect from 01.01.2019
Checking the box when your consent is required is considered by Technoelectronica Ltd as an affirmative action for your freely given, specific, informed, unambiguous and free of undue influence statement of consent which results in a contractual relationship between the User and Technoelectronica Ltd.
If you have additional questions and you need additional information about the W-Link platform, including about your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
The terms used in these Terms of Service shall have the following meaning:
- “We”, “us” means Technoelectronica Ltd
- "application" means W-Link Mobile App
- "controller", "W-LINK controller" means a hardware module, manufactured by us, equipped with a built-in WiFi module designed for remote control of different types of devices and processes
- "mobile device" means a smartphone or tablet supporting WiFi and/or GPRS data transfer
- "cloud, cloud server" means a server supported by Technoelectronica Ltd servicing the internet connection between the user’s phone (tablet) and their „W-LINK” devices
By accessing the W-Link Mobile Application, the User agrees to comply with the requirements set forth in these Terms of Service, and all applicable laws and regulations, and agrees that he/she is responsible for the compliance with all legislative and non-legislative acts. If the User does not agree to any of these terms, they will not be able to use the W-Link Mobile Application. The materials contained in W-Link Mobile Application are protected by applicable copyright and related rights.
3. 3. ACCESS AND USE OF W-Link MOBILE APPLICATION
- 3.1. W-Link Mobile Application is compatible with mobile devices running Android 4.0 or later operating systems and is available for download from Google Play Store. It is designed to manage the W-Link controllers manufactured by Technoelectronica Ltd.
- 3.2. To use the W-Link Mobile Application and its services, Technoelectronica Ltd establishes and publishes on the application’s page on Google Play Store the minimum technical requirements that the user must comply with. To improve the quality of the services provided, Technoelectronica Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the software specifications of the mobile application. Should any of these changes require a modification of the necessary equipment, the operating system or the speed of the Internet connection , Technoelectronica Ltd shall notify the User appropriately through the W-Link Mobile Application and at www.technoel.net/wlink/terms_of_service/ .
3.4. The User must not provide their passwords for access to W-Link Mobile Application to any third parties. Each User shall be liable
for unauthorized access to W-Link Mobile Application in the event of unauthorized disclosure of a password.
The data provided by each User shall be used by Technoelectronica Ltd for the specified purposes only- providing the service requested by the User, which is a remote control of connected devices.
Users are responsible for setting up their passwords for access to W-Link Mobile Application. Technoelectronica Ltd recommends changing the default passwords after the installation of W-Link Mobile Application. Each User shall be solely liable for unauthorized access to W-Link Mobile Application in the event of unauthorized disclosure of a password.
- 3.5. Internet access costs are not part of the services provided by W-Link Mobile Application and such costs shall be borne by the User.
- 3.6. Under these Terms of Service, Technoelectronica Ltd grants the User the right to use W-Link Mobile Application, the Cloud Server and the W-Link controllers, in accordance with their functions and application. The User has the right to install and keep the Mobile Application on mobile devices running Android operating system.
3.7. The provided access does not entitle the User to:
- - modify or copy the materials of the W-Link Mobile Application and the W-Link controllers
- - use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial and/or non-commercial)
- - decompile, decompose or reverse engineer the software of W-Link Mobile Application and W-Link controllers
- - remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the content of the materials
- - provide a "mirror" copy for upload on any other server or controller
- - sell, lease, let, distribute, transfer or share W-Link Mobile Application or any parts thereof
- - distribute to third parties activation code(s), registration codes for W-Link Mobile Application, authoring files and developments, without the prior consent of Technoelectronica Ltd
- 3.8. This license shall automatically terminate in case of violation of any of the ABOVE limitations. In case the User violates any of their obligations, this license shall terminate automatically.
- 4.1. W-Link Mobile Application is available for download from Google Play Store in the latest version.
4.2. Technoelectronica Ltd provides warranty and post-warranty maintenance of the W-Link controllers.
Technoelectronica Ltd does not guarantee the reliability, accuracy and probable results from using the W-Link Mobile Application and the Cloud Server on the Internet in case of disrupted mobile network and/or Internet or wifi connection.
Technoelectronica Ltd ’s warranty liability is within the scope of the technical characteristics of the W-link controller "as it is" and does not extend to the consequences of its properties and functionality due to a specific use by the User.
Technoelectronica Ltd represents and warrants that the product W-Link controller manufactured and distributed by the company is not intended to violate or infringe upon any rights or intellectual property rights of third parties.
4.3. The W-link controller managed by the W-Link Mobile Application and the Cloud Server on the Internet is technically and technologically
intended for remote control of electrical circuits. Technoelectronica Ltd is not responsible for any adverse circumstances, whether
objectively or subjectively related to the User's specific use.
In this sense, Technoelectronica Ltd is not responsible for /including, but not limited to/ the following events: W-Link Mobile Application and the Cloud Server, as well as the W-Link controller, are not designed, manufactured, or intended for use in conditions or for applications that may cause death, personal injury, property damage or environmental damage. Any such use is at the sole risk of the User and at their expense.
We strive to constantly develop and improve our products and services, and to create new ones.
4.4. Technoelectronica Ltd and/or its suppliers are not liable for damages resulting from inability to use the W-Link Mobile Application,
the Cloud Server and the W-Link Controllers as a result of data loss or misuse of data when used by the User, theft or damage to property,
or other reasons arising from their use.
Technoelectronica Ltd is not liable to the User for lost profits; missed sales or business expenses; the cost of delivering spare parts and services; investments; business-related obligations; loss of reputation, or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the use of the W-Link Mobile Application, the Cloud Server, and the managed Controllers, no matter how caused.
- 4.5. If, as a result of the application of a law and/or other statutory requirement, Technoelectronica Ltd is liable to compensation, such compensation shall not exceed the actual damage suffered by the User, as evidenced accordingly.
- 4.6. At present, W-Link Mobile Application and the Cloud Server are free of user charges. The User agrees to these Terms of Service and acknowledges that they constitute an essential part of the agreement between the parties.
- 4.7. W-Link Mobile Application and the Cloud Server for remote (online) control operates only when there is an active network connection available on the mobile and/or fixed device. If the User has no network connection and is outside the range of the W-Link Controller, W-Link Mobile Application will not work.
5. USER INFORMATION
All information and data ("Content") created by the User with the W-Link Mobile Application, the Cloud Server and the W-Link Controller are the sole responsibility of the User and the User assumes all the risks associated with the use of the Content.
The User represents and warrants that User-uploaded information and data/content will be accurate, correct, up-to-date, and complete at all times.
Technoelectronica Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on www.technoel.net and in the W-Link Mobile Application at any time and without prior notice. All information materials are available to the Users at www.technoel.net .
7. AMENDMENT OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE
Technoelectronica Ltd may revise and amend these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. These Terms of Service shall be effective from the date first written above. In case of changes to the terms, the updated Terms of Service will take effect 30 days after the date of publication at www.technoel.net/wlink/terms_of_service/. The user is bound to comply with the Terms of Service as from their entry into force.
8. APPLICABLE LAW
Any dispute between Technoelectronica Ltd and the users related to these Terms of Service for the W-Link Mobile Application and the Cloud Server will be resolved through negotiations between the parties. In the unlikely event of a legal dispute, it shall be settled in accordance with the laws in force in the country of registration of Technoelectronica Ltd.
These Terms of Service are available to each User at www.technoel.net/wlink/terms_of_service/ and upon the installation of W-Link Mobile Application.
The Terms of Service were last updated on 01.01.2019.
Technoelectronica Ltd is a company registered under the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria with seat and registered office: Republic of Bulgaria, Varna, 6 Zelenika str., registered in the Trade Register of the Registry Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria under UIC: BG813043881. Technoelectronica Ltd is the the owner of W-Link Mobile Application and www.technoel.net domain.